onsdag 9. januar 2013

Time to introduce myself!

Hey guys ;)
Well, a few words about me:
My name is Tonje Olsen, 22year old girl from Kongsberg, Norway.
Currently studying physiotherapy in Enschede, Netherlands.
I have a passion for everything that is goal orientet! So that of course includes training and nutrition.
I've been doing weight lifting/strenght training since I was 16 - but not totally goal oriented before the last 3 years.
I've always been an active person, and sports I've been doing includes: soccer, free diving, underwater rugby, jazzdance, climbing, and now I also startet crossfit.
But the "only" things I'm litterally stuck with now is lifting heavy things up and putting them down again, and crossfit.. It's not to put under a chair(or what you prefere to put things under) that deep inside I have a competition monster! It's not like other monsters; only showing up in the night, but stays 24/7

My goals varies during the year, but currently they are:
- Take good care of my body and mind
- Be free of injuries
- To be stronger
- Have a great muscular feminin physique
- And now - to slowly get a lower fat precentage so the muscles I've been building can say hello to the world ;)


I'll get back to you with my current max lifts and status quo when it comes to bodyweight and cm of different bodyparts ;)
And of course, there will be pictures!

Also follow me in instagram if you want to: TONJECHO

Have a nice one!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar