søndag 20. januar 2013

Sludge: the muffin



As I promised last weekend, I proudly present: the protein muffin aka. the sludge muffin!


And remember: my cooking level/experience are on the level of a 12 year old. So pretty much anyone can make theese muffins.

You need:
8-9 small muffins.
140 gr whey protein
A dash of water
198gr blueberries

Just use the same procedure as with the basic sludge: Mix a little water with the protein and whisp around with a spoon. Add berries and voila! Then add the sludge into small muffin cups. Cook them in the oven at 200 degrees for 10-14 minutes. Let them cool down abit before adding the topping.

Topping:
I made some extra sludge to put ontop with some blueberries, for the topping. But you can use whatever you like. For example if u need some healthy fats in the meal, just add some natural peanut butter. Easy peasy!

Macros:
Each muffin (of this size cups) contains about 12-15 gr protein = 45-60ish calories (carbs from the berries are not counted).

Look at that badboy and tell me you dont want it!

Next weekend I will post the recipe for the delicious SLUDGE MILKSHAKE.

Peace out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar