fredag 11. januar 2013

"Before pictures"

Like Tonje said in the previous post, shit just got real! Here are some pictures showing my current form:


As you can see: somewhere along the previous bulking period I got fat. So thats positive, and gives extra motivation to stick to the diet. I wonder what muscles lies under the fat, if any.

Status:
Weight: 98,7 kg
Height: 189 cm

Measure in cm:
 Arms: 38
Thighs:64
Chest: 103
Waist: 98

This is my first time to try to get ripped, so Im a little bit worried, but very stoked. Tonje have done it once before, last summer, so I have like 150 new questions for her every day, hehe. Now after a question she always start the answear with: "ahhh... you know that... aff...". I have good reasons to believe she thinks Im retarded :-P

The last few days Ive been messing around with a diet plan and trying out some meals, to see how my body responds to it when doing quite heavy weight training. On monday I will start a strict ripping program called "Get beyond ripped in 12 weeks", which also includes eating (for my weight group) 24!! eggs per day. I will have to do some adjustments for the diet to be able to stick with it. But the number of macronutrients will stay the same. More on this later when I get started.

Goed weekend uit Nederland!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar