lørdag 19. januar 2013

I want pancakes!! Saturday, and good food!


Breakfast/Postworkout meal today:
Pancakes with homemade blueberry ”jam”!

How to make healthy pancakes:
I calculate approximately 1 egg for each pancake I want to make (I used whole eggs today, but if you want it to be only proteins – use the egg white, then you need 2 eggs for each pancake)
Then I use 1scoop of protein (I prefer Vanilla, whey perfection) for each second egg, and add milk to it has a thick but fluid consistence.
Then you frie them for aproximately 2 min on the one side 
(under a lid) before you turn it and within 30seconds it's done ;)

So today the creation was 5 pancakes:
5 eggs
2 and a half scoop of vanilla protein powder
and milk (don’t know the exact amount :/)

Approximately nutrition’s:
87g protein in total  (17,4 for each pancake)
28 g fat in total (5,6 for each pancake)

How to make healthy blueberry jam:

Take the amount of frozen blueberries you want, and put it in on the oven. Not too hot, and stir once in a while.

When it's not frozen anymore, add Stevia, until you find it sweet enough! :D

Then you eat like a hero! And smile with your blue lips and teeth! :D WOILA! :D



Eating out today as well!

As a starter we ordered some melon with ham!

Chorizo steak (300g) with jacked potato and salad! - and yes, one glass of wine! ;)
Mixed meat(steaks) with vegetables and annanas for desert!
I Really didn't eat all of this :P The mixed meat plate, belongs to Emil and Nick;)
When you don’t spend your money on alcohol in the weekends, I think it’s totally OK to spend them on GOOD food ;) I’m really not craving for any candy, but I love good food – and on a Saturday – you can of course give yourself the permission to eat something that stimulates the taste buds a little extra ;)
And remember, you can find healthy food also on restaurants!
Today it was all about argentine beef and jacked potato!
And if you love red wine, one glass during the weekend can't really do that much harm ;)


Today the workout was total body strengt training, with high repetitions on legs, - me having extra focus on shoulders, and Emil extra focus on chest:)
As a ending of the session we did intervalls.
2minutes on and 1 minute off, times 6 :) Then moderate cardio for 15 minutes :)

Tomorrow I will do crossfit!! Excited :D

Have a nice weekend people! :)

And remember, if you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask ;) Both me and Emil:)






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar