onsdag 16. januar 2013

Eat clean & train dirty

(Results after the testing day is at the end)



I have been on the diet now for 3 days, and I must be honest and say: Im getting a little tired of all the chicken and sweet potatoes. BUT on the positive side, its only 87 days left of the diet. Easy peasy :)

So far Ive been eating the exact food recommendations:


Meal 1: Breakfast
3 Whole eggs
9 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal
Meal 2:
70gr protein powder
30gr natural peanut butter
99gr blueberries
1 cup oatmeal
Meal 3: Lunch
7oz chicken
30gr natural peanut butter
8oz sweet potato
Broccoli
Meal 4: Pre WO
70gr protein powder
30gr natural peanut butter
99gr blueberries
Meal 5: Post WO
7oz chicken/lean beef or salmon
8oz sweet potato
Asparagus
Meal 6: Bedtime
3 whole eggs
9 egg whites
Broccoli
OR
Repeat meal 2 without oatmeal


Meal 2 and 4 are my favourite because I can make sludge :D By the way, this weekend I will make a new blogpost about sludge milkshakes and sludge muffins. A healthy and really tasty meal to kill thoose sugar and sweet cravings!

Meal 1 and 6 I had some concerns about, mainly because its alot of food early in the morning, and Im used to just throw in a few pieces of bread on my way to the university. But if I just wake up 30 mins earlier and drink a lot of water and swallows the food as if taking pills, it all goes down quite good :)

This eating plan = 2946 calories per day. But on days I dont do heavy weightlifting I eat 60gr carbs less = 2700ish calories per day.


Now onto the good stuff!
Almost a "Janet Jackson nipple slip" in my new gasp shirt.

Emils results for 1RM 15/01-13:
Benchpress: 100kg (did this lift last week)
Squats: 150kg (deep = below 90 degrees in the knee joint)
Deadlift: 160kg
Chins: 18kg

I tried squats with 160, but then Tonje had quite a job getting me back up on my feet :P Im super happy with the deep squats and the benchpress results, but the deadlifts not so much. When looking at results after testing or even after a mediocre workout, I like to say to myself: "Arnold wasnt built in a day" And for you female readers, relax. Dana Linn Bailey wasnt built in a day either ;)


Peace out and stay tuned for new updates every day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar