tirsdag 15. januar 2013

Maximum testing, and package from bodystore.de! :D

Picture from the workout after we where done with the  testing

Well, to start with, I have to say that I was not quite satisfied with the testing today! At least not once I was finished with it!
But after all, considering about all the factors affecting me(us) these days, it wasn't actually that bad!
- To not talk about my bad preparations for the day! Had a low-carb day yesterday, and today I did only eat like 10g before starting the testing! My thoughts where only on the tryout presentation for our bachelor project this morning, so did not prepare the food properly! à And yes! That’s something you really feel on your strength and energy level.

Criteria for squat
Emil and I did set up some standards today about the squat,
since both of us did not have enough depth the last time.
So we chose to do the squat down to a bench – me having a slightly lower bench than him because we have different heights – so the minimum criteria to have it approved was to have 90degrees of flexion in the knees. 
Emil performing the squat the way we standarised it.

Tonje’s results for 1RM 15/01-13:
Bench press: 74Kg
Squat: 104Kg
Chin-up: 10Kg (added in a belt) (This one I'm TOTALLY satisfied with, and more than satisfied actually :D)

Deadlift I will be performed by end of next week.

But the "bad" results gave a extra boost for the traing session after, no way in he** I will go trough a new training period with no improvements!
Today we did a total body workout, where I again had some extra focus on the shoulders.
Performing 2 sets of 10 reps seated dumbell shoulderpress + 1 set with 6 reps
1 set of 15 repetition lateral raises
and 2 supersets with 2 drops lateral raises after, starting with 12 repetitions, and as many as possible for the 2 drops after.

And best of all!! The night ended with happy faces, the clothes from bodystore.de had arrived!! So we had to take a road trip in the steelwagon to Germany to pick them up.. :D



Tomorrow Emil will post his results, and maybe also there will come a picture or two of the new outfits! :D

Have a nice evening! And of course, stay tuned! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar