søndag 13. januar 2013

Mountain running in the Netherlands and my diet plan

"Lies!" you might think. "There are no mountains in the Netherlands" you might say. And you are so right! But there is a pretty good substitute; namely "sky scrapers". Ok not exactly sky scrapers, but a 18 story building comes pretty close in my opinion. Especially when you plan to take the stairs!


The picture is a bit dark so you cant get the full feeling about the horrific sight,
of 18 stories (= 36 sets of stairs), you have to climb.
The workout started as a joke, with my friend Nick "the beast from the east", yesterday. But the more we talked about it, the more we wanted to do it. So after a workout at Clubfit with Tonje, I had 2 hour resting period with food and relaxing before I walked over to the dreaded "sky scraper" and met Nick.

Here is a summary of the workout:

Warmup:
Slow walk.
10ish minutes.
Main part:
- 3,5 ascents with fast sprint, touch every steps with the feet, and moderate pace between stairs.
- 3,5 ascents with fast sprint, touch every other step with the feet, and moderate pace between stairs.
- Moderate pace on the way down.
 50ish minutes.
Cool down:
Lying on the floor trying to catch my breath. Then a cold protein shake.
On my 4th ascent, feeling pretty good.

Walking down got heavy at the end aswell
On the top: starting to get really hard.


About to go into fetal position.

As all hard workouts, its a pain in the arse during but it gives a golden feeling afterwards. We talked about making this a weekly event, and Tonje was also positive to join next week :-)


Eating plan:

Tomorrow I start with my diet. Below is a table with the number of nutrients I have to consume every day. If (hopefully WHEN) I get below 90kg I will have to follow another table, which I will post if I get that low :-)

I have limited knowledge about dieting, and I mostly just do as Im told. So I will not write about how and why I eat what I do. That will be Tonjes area :-)

But anyhow, my goal with this diet is to reduce fat percentage and to maintain/build muscle mass.



Meals
Carbs
Protein
Fat
Calories
Meal 1:
60
49
15

Meal 2:
60
49
15

Meal 3:
60
49
15

Meal 4:
The meal before WO

49
15

Meal 5:
After WO
60
49
15

Meal 6:

49
15

Total
240
294
90

Calories
960
1176
810
~2,946


I do not reccomend you, readers, to copy and use this diet plan yourself, because its special made for my weight, training schedule and goals.

The sources I will use to get these nutrients will be:
Protein shakes ,chicken, egg whites, peanut butter, almonds, broccoli, berries, sweet potato, oatmeal etc.
 
In some later blogposts I will write some recipes for some healthy and tasty meals.

Stay tuned for another hardcore workout week!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar