søndag 20. januar 2013

I dare you all to make some goals for the week coming up! ;)


Your goals can be anything from – I will walk for 30 minutes twice this week, I will eat no sugar during the week, I will perform 3 sessions of strength training, go for a run etc.

But write them down ;) – then the goals suddenly means more than when you are just thinking that you “May……”



Did I achieve my goals for this week?

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Morning cardio
Rest day
Maximum lifts
Total body workout

-
Total body workout
Core training

Core training
Intervals + 20 min moderate cardio

Morning cardio
Total body workout
Core training
Total body workout
Intervals + 20 min moderate cardio
CrossFit
-
Core training


The things I've put a line over, is the things I have done!
The morning cardio who where supposed to be performed on Friday, was converted into a evening walk on Tuesday 15 – lasting for 30min ;)

But now my body is tired! The plan for today was to do crossFit and core training, but I have no energy at all! – So, I will take a day of, deciding to do an easy walk in the park instead.

It was wonderful!

Got some fresh air, and time for myself, - just what I needed now!
Made the stress level go down a few notches, and the mood is better ;)
Also, if you want your restitution to take shorter time, its wise to do some light activities ;)

The entrance to the park
What path are you on? 
The trees are reaching for the sky, what is your limit?

Slippery, but I just had to  walk over it ;)

Nothing is better than sit in a tree, let the thoughts fly away and listen to the wind.


Am I satisfied? YES, I did about 85% of the training planned :)
Also I have been following the diet I put up
Solving the eating at the restaurant yesterday, by eating less during the day – so I could eat a lot in the evening. I did get some more calories than planned this day – but that is not something to put a finger on in my eyes!

Few words to describe the week:
- It’s been hard to work out, comparing training with excess calories, going over to a deficit. (It takes some time to get used to not have the same amount of food you are used to, I went from 2300calories, to 1586 on average for each day)
- I have not been hungry or craving for any candy
- And I’m really satisfied that I achieved my goals for this week :D


Well, don't forget, write down a few goals for yourself, and take a look at them everyday ;)
Don't be too hard on yourself, it's important it is something you can achieve ;) But also something that takes a litle effort to do! (So you have the feeling of mastering something)

Enjoy the rest of your sunday :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar