fredag 25. januar 2013

Picture and measurement update!

Yet another week have past, and new measurements and pictures have been taken!


Todays pictures of Tonje:

Tonjes  measurements:
Weight: 61,5 kg (-0,5)
Waist : 69,5 cm (-2,5)
Hip (4cm down from navle) 81 cm (-2)
Thighs: 59/59 cm (+1/+0,5)
Arms: 31/31 cm (0/+0,5)

Tonje: “I’m satisfied with the measurements of the day! Actually I’m surprised; since I feel like I eat a lot all the time! So, you absolutely don’t have to starve yourself, even when your goal is decreased fat %. It’s all(almost) about what you eat – and in my thoughts when you get the different macros.
Now I also got used to training with less calories than before, so the workouts goes easier than the first week. And that’s really positive according to the coming weeks – if you can give more, you can gain more! (or loose more if your thoughts concerns fat! :P)

There will be no other changes for next week, except I will have some more focus on development of quadriceps and still keeping up the focus on shoulders.”


Todays pictures of Emil:

Emil measurements:
Weight: 97,4 kg (+0,5)
Waist: 92cm (+0,5)
Hip(4cm down from the navle): 99cm (0)
Chest (over the nipples) 106 cm (+2)
Biceps 39 / 39 cm (0/-1)
Thighs 64 cm (-1)

I feel abit dissapointed with theese results, but that just makes me want to work harder next week. Tonje also suggested that I could move most of my fat intake to the first meals of the day and the carbs to the last meals of the day. Following principles of the biorythm diet.



Stay tuned for tomorrows post, were Tonje will write and post a movie about a workout to avoid shoulder complaints.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar