fredag 18. januar 2013

Status update Tonje and Emil, and video of how to punnish those lats!!


Is it possible to get improvements in only one week?!

Well, it's seems a little optimistic right?
But yes, when you are going from bulking, then Christmas holydays, to start on a diet and training regime – you can actually expect some improvements in short time! :)

And it’s important to control if what you are doing is working the way you wish!
Normally – you check if things are going the way you want it after 2weeks (This is approximately the time it takes for real changes to happen!) and then you may do some adjustments to the training or the diet.

The first status, you can find here:

Todays pictures of Tonje:


Todays measures of Tonje:
- Weight: 62 (-1kg)
- Arms: 31cm l and 30,5cm right (- 0,5 r)
- Thighs: 58cm l, and 58,5 r (-2cm l, -0,5r)
- Waist: 72cm (-1cm)
- Hips (4cm down from navle): 83 (0)

This means, YES!! There has actually been some improvements already! I can keep going with the training and the diet as I do it now :)
BUT also, it's important to be realistic –
Almost always, the first cm and kg you loose, is water! - But that is a step towards loosing fat!

And also what I think is the most important, is how you feel!
Now I feel my body is more toned, the stomach doesn’t feel that bloated anymore and I believe in the training regime and diet I put up :) - It's good to get startet!

Todays pictures of Emil:



Todays measurements of Emil:

Weight: 96,9 Kg (-1,8 kg)
Waist: 91,5cm
Hip(4cm down from the navle): 99cm
Chest (over the nipples) 104 (+1cm)
Biceps 39 / 40 (+1/+1)
Thighs 65 (+1)

Emil: "Last week when I did the measurements around the waist and chest, I kinda messed up. So I dont have much to compare with this week, but atleast now I have the correct numbers and look forward to new measurements next week"

Emil - "Can I pose?!"
Tonje - "just do it!" ;)
Punishment of lats:


And in the end, a little training video for you!

Let those lats burn!
In this video I’m using something called Mechanical Drop Set!
Nice way to build some muscle, and drive your muscles to fatigue!






Here is a link where you can read more about it:
Mechanical Drop Set



Have a nice weekend! :))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar