tirsdag 6. august 2013

Legday!

Due to a little reorganization in the training sessions, today was legday!
This week there will be only one rest day (thursday) - so I'm prepared for a hard week.
After a weekend with total relaxation, I felt good today :) Eager for tomorrows workout (Lets see how long that lasts;) )

Today's session consisted of

Squats
Leg press
Leg extensions


Leg  curls


Romanian 1 1/2 deadlifts
Hell raises



Focus for today was
Don't train to hard
Get a pump
Go "into" the muscle during the execution (Also during posing training)



Control your body, 
don't let the body control you



After some food, I resorted to a little artificial sun!
Music in my ears, and letting the thoughts flow.
Love my FlagNorFail tanktop :D


Hope you had a good one, see yah later :))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar