søndag 4. august 2013

"I would die for that body"

When I was working out in the gym in Netherlands, my coach told me there was a woman who had pointed at me and said: "I would die for that body!"
It was motivating and made me happy. He is just such a good motivator! And my first thoughts where: stop wishing, start doing!

But, that sentence has gotten stuck to my mind.
Not because of the compliment, but because of the meaning to the words.

Cause: You literally die a bit everyday to get there. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you know ;)

Read the text on this picture!!

After 10weeks on a diet, I really feel it on my body. The energy levels are running low, the mood swings from day to day, hour to hour and even second for second. Some days are better than others, and some days are worse, allot worse.

But it is the days that are worse, and allot worse, it's most important to stay focused at your goal, and to know what it means to you.
This is where the importance of setting a proper goal in the first place comes in.You have to know what it takes, what you can expect on your journey and if you are willing to do what it takes to get there. Or else, you will probably stop halfway through, regretting later.



Today I've been at a team meeting with TeamBodyWork - such a nice team! With positive energetic coaches and athletes :)

The fat percentage is still going down, and things are going the right way! Now its time to focus on posing, posing, posing and posing ;)
This was motivating!!!
Nothing is better than getting feedback to what you have been working for, and to meet others with the same interests as yourself! :D (Then you suddenly feel normal again ;) )

Hope you had a nice weekend, keep on doing your thing, and I will do my best to stay focused and do mine ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar