søndag 11. august 2013

A hard week of training done, and pictures of last posing practice with TeamBodyWork

This has been a hard week! And finally it's done!

Instead of 5 days of training, this week has consisted of 6 - two legdays instead of one - and now I'm pleased that I made it! After 11weeks on diet, you really feel when an extra legday comes in!
Now I'm  looking forward to the week coming up, cause then it's only going to be 4 days of training and time for the body to catch up again :) 


Todays schedule consisted of a little walk in the morning(just to clear my head!), shoulders and back at the gym, posing practice and finishing of with cardio.

Got good contact with the muscles today, and a nice pump :)
Now there is 6 weeks to Stavanger Open 2013, and things is starting to get serious! I must say I feel the pressure, and then it's nice to have my coach Kin Mitchell and the team to "lean on". People going for doing a competition doing all by themselves are crazy!!! :-O I know by myself that this support is super important to me!

Here you got some pictures from the posing practice with TeamBodyWork last sunday, can't wait until next sunday when I will meet all this lovely people again :) 

Foto: Diana M K 
Foto: Diana M K

Foto: Diana M K


Hope you enjoyed your weekend, and are ready for the week coming up :)) (I'm still mentally preparing!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar